WALL STREET JOURNAL BEST-SELLERS
Article from San Francisco Chronicle:
(03-29) 14:09 PDT , (AP) –
Best-Selling Books Week Ended March 25th.
1. “Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic Press)
2. “Mockingjay” by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic Press)
3. “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
4. “Stay Close” by Harlan Coben (Dutton Books)
5. “The Lorax” by Dr. Seuss (Random House Children’s Books)
6. “Big Nate Goes for Broke” by Lincoln Peirce (HarperCollins)
7. “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss (Random House Children’s Books)
8. “One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish” by Dr. Seuss (Random House)
9. “Lone Wolf” by Jodi Picoult (Atria Books)
10. “The Cat in the Hat” by Dr. Seuss (Random House)
1. “The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier” by Ree Drummond (William Morrow & Co.)
2. “The Blood Sugar Solution” by Mark Hyman (Little, Brown)
3. “Eat More of What You Love” by Marlene Koch (Running Press Book Publishers)
4. “Imagine” by Jonah Lehrer (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
5. “American Sniper: The autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History” b…………………continues on San Francisco Chronicle
>>> Read the full article from the source
Books: New and noteworthy
Article from USA TODAY:
We scope out the hottest books on sale the week of April 1.
1.Sacre Bleu: A Comedy of d’Art By Christopher Moore (William Morrow; $ 26.99, fiction, on sale April 3)
What it’s about: After Vincent Van Gogh is murdered, his Impressionist pals (including Toulouse-Lautrec) try to find the culprit in Moore’s comic mystery set in Belle Epoch France. Bonus: comes with color reproductions.
The buzz: Can Moore find the funny in gloomy Van Gogh? If anybody can-can, count on Moore, whose comedic USA TODAY best sellers include Bite Me: A Love Story, Fool and You Suck.
continues on USA TODAY